Pinnacle Lake Tahoe Getaways
Your Lake Tahoe Vacation Starts Here
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle Lake Tahoe Getaways as your Lake Tahoe vacation company!
Your reservation is confirmed for our wonderful Tahoe home, Whispering Pines in South Lake Tahoe.
The address is 1955 Kickapoo Street
Check-In time is 4:00 PM and Check-Out time is 11:00 AM,
unless prior arrangements have been made and verified. We suggest you bring a flashlight in case the entry light is not on when you arrive.
From Sacramento and the Bay Area: Take Highway 50 East towards South Lake Tahoe. When
you reach the base of the summit turn left on North Upper Truckee Road. There will be a large
green Highway sign indicating North ! Upper Truckee Road. Proceed to Kickapoo Drive, turn left
on Kickapoo Drive; the house will be on your left
From Reno: From the airport take 395 South through Carson City, turn right (west) on Highway
50 proceed through South Lake Tahoe until you reach the intersection of Highway 89 (the Y).
Proceed straight through the light you are now on Lake Tahoe Blvd. proceed west until you reach
a stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign on to North Upper Truckee Road. Proceed to Kickapoo
Drive. Turn right on Kickapoo Drive; the house will be on your left.
LOCKBOX: The lockbox is side of the door.
The code to the key box is 123678
Parking: All cars must be parked in the driveway. Cars parked in the street may be
subject to towing or tickets.
Check Out Instructions
Please remember this is someone's private home, treat it with respect.
1. CLOSE AND LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS. The guest of record is fully responsible for weather related damage, vandalism and theft that occurs if you fail to do so.
2. TURN THE HEATER THERMOSTAT TO 55 DEGREES. DO NOT TURN HEATERS OFF.
3. TURN OFF all appliances, TV’s, stereos and lights. REPLACE any cables or electronics that you may have moved or disconnected. You will be charged if we have to reconnect electronics. If you noticed any burned out light bulbs please leave a note for the housekeeper. Turn off the stove and all fans.
4. Wash and replace in cupboards all the dishes, pans and pots you used or place in dishwasher and start prior to departure.
5. Remove all personal belongings from bedroom closets, bathroom closets, kitchen cupboards and refrigerator. Double check for cell phone and camera chargers (most frequently forgotten items).
6. Remove any opened or perishable food products, leave the refrigerator looking like you found it or better.
7. Leave the beds that were slept in unmade, leave all towels in the bathrooms.
8. Move all furniture! back to original positions.
9. Securely bag all garbage, place in bear box or garage, if there isn't a bear box or garage leave in kitchen.
10. If any of the above items are not complied with there will be an additional service fee charged to your credit card, see your rental agreement for details.
Pinnacle Lake Tahoe Getaways
Pinnacle Real Estate Group of Lake Tahoe, Inc.
3045 Harrison Avenue
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
866-407-0245 Toll Free Nationwide